Taverham VC CE Junior School: School Priorities for 2017-18
- Ensure that Pupil Premium funding is used creatively and effectively to help all disadvantaged pupils achieve well.
- Continue to improve standards and progress in maths.
- Improve teaching, learning and assessment in science; develop assessment in non-core subjects.
- Ensure that SEND pupils are fully included and have the support they need to make good progress.
- Ensure that planned and focussed monitoring takes place regularly, to establish and maintain high expectations and standards throughout the school.
- Access and develop effective and innovative approaches to staff professional development.
- Involve parents and pupils more in ensuring that the school’s Church of England character is distinctive and effectively contributes to the achievement and development of all pupils.[continuing from 16/17]
- Ensure that the school buildings are suitable for a school that aspires to be outstanding in all areas. [continuing from 16/17]