Taverham VC CE Junior School: School Priorities for 2018-19
- Continue to develop and deepen children’s understanding and confidence in maths.
- Further develop children’s skills in reading, writing, spelling and grammar.
- Develop different and more effective ways to give feedback to children that have maximum impact on their learning.
- Ensure that all teachers use examples, modelling and questioning and assessment effectively, so that children know exactly how to succeed and demonstrate their learning.
- Ensure that there is positive and effective leadership at every level throughout the school.
- Develop all pupils’ personal qualities, confidence, resilience and empathy so that they can fully understand and model our ‘Values for Life’.
- Ensure that the building and school site are an attractive, safe, comfortable and stimulating place to learn and play.