Taverham VC CE Junior School: School Priorities for 2019-20
- Develop reading stamina and complex retrieval skills to improve standards in reading.
- Review genres and use of assessment to improve standards in writing.
- Develop more consistent approaches to calculation methods and problem solving to improve standards in maths.
- Review our curriculum offer to ensure breadth and clear progression of skills
- Reinforce the Christian ethos, vision and values of our school
- Prepare for the implementation of statutory Relationship Sex and Health Education
- Improve school engagement with parents/carers and the local community
- Ensure teaching staff respond effectively to assessment information gained during lessons and from more formal tests
- Develop a mental health action plan to assess how we support children and adults at our school