• Mulberry sweatshirt (or cardigan) with school logo
• White Polo shirt (with Logo optional)
• Mid/dark grey or black trousers or mid/dark grey or black knee-length skirt or pinafore dress (Smart, tailored knee-length shorts or red/white striped or checked dress as a summer alternative.)
• Flat, black shoes
• Plain white/grey/black socks or plain white/grey/black tights
All pupils should wear a baseball cap, or similar, outside to protect them during hot and sunny weather.
THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT ALLOWED:
Denim, cords, leggings or track suit bottoms
Short or long skirts or shorts
Boots (of any kind)
Jewellery (other than small, plain studs)*
Extreme haircuts or dyed hair
Nail varnish or make up
*Studs must be removed for Games and P.E. lessons.
Please ensure all items of clothing are named. Should your child misplace anything the lost property is located through the school office; this is only available to be accessed before the school bell in the mornings and after school
The kit for Games and P.E lessons is:
• House colour T-shirt (with logo optional)
• Black/Navy sports shorts (girls may wear skirts)
• Black/Navy Leggings
• Navy Hoodie (with House Colour Logo optional)
• Plimsolls or bare feet for indoor P.E
• Trainers for outside P.E and Games
• Tracksuit/Jogging bottoms for cold weather
• Water Bottle
Please ensure that long hair is tied back for P.E lessons.
No Earrings to be worn for P.E. Lessons.
Please ensure on a daily basis you supply your child with a water bottle, there are water dispensers located throughout the school where your child will be able to refill when needed.
School Contact Details
All School Uniform can be purchased from reception or ordered through ‘School Money’ throughout the year.